Following Public Health guidance, do not visit our office location to provide your evidence. Please upload all evidence via your online Housing Application and email email@example.com once you have done this.
To qualify for this band, you will need to provide all of the evidence below for scanning at one of our office locations. We will be unable to accept incomplete documentation and you will be asked to return once you have obtained all of the evidence.
1. Evidence of eligibility for applicant and joint applicant. Click here to see a list of acceptable documentation.
2. Evidence of local connection. Click here to see a list of acceptable documentation.
3. Evidence that you are a social housing tenant from one or more of the following sources:
4. If you need to move to provide care for someone in the district, provide documents 3, 4, 5 and 6 from the provide care evidence page.
5. If you need to move so that you or a member fo your household can receive care from someone, provide documents 3, 4, 5 and 6 from the receive care evidence page.
6. If you need to move so that you or a member of your household can work in the district or have been offered employment in the district, provide documents 3 and 4 from the employment evidence page.
7. If you need to move to avoid hardship, please call us during office hours on 01274 435999 to discuss affordability.